Xiologix is always open to bright, committed people with entrepreneurial spirit and a positive work ethic. We invest and believe in the human power of our corporation. If you would like to become part of our dynamic, forward-thinking business, then this section will tell you more about our approach and opportunities.
As a world class IT specialist service provider, we can offer our people unrivalled opportunities to learn, develop and advance across the spectrum of our services and solutions offerings.
Our company values are teamwork, commitment, professional excellence, pro-activity, partnerships, and multicultural strength. These values are core to who we are and how we conduct business.
Our aim is to provide our clients with world-class solutions and services. Attracting exceptional talent to deliver these solutions and services is key to our organization. Having the passion for excellence and achievement alive in our employees makes our drive toward achieving our business objectives that much easier.
Through our Recruitment and Selection practices, we aim to ensure that all newly hired employees have a consistent and professional employment experience. We believe that all new hires should demonstrate the behaviors which underpin our corporate values – this ensures that these employees adapt easily to being apart of our winning team.
Applying for a Xiologix job opportunity is simple; all you need to do is to do is submit your resume to Careers@Xiologix.com
Xiologix is a multi-cultural environment that offers many opportunities to staff all over the US and Canada. Our job functions cover the broad spectrum of our business, from management (general and specialized) to sales and technical positions.
Our main areas of business are:
Services and solutions
Some of our main areas of recruitment include:
Management: Managerial roles vary from general management to more specialized technical or functional (IT, HR, Finance, Marketing) management roles.
IT/ Technical Delivery/ Pre-Sales: Technical roles vary across lines of business. Positions relate specifically to Dimension Data’s solutions and services and include roles such as Engineers, Developers, Architects (e.g. Sales Architects, Information Architects), Business/ IT consulting, Client Support and Delivery Managers. Sales: Positions include Sales Support, Account Management, Global Account Management, Sales Bid Management and Sales Team Management.
Marketing: Marketing opportunities include Public Relations, Internal Communications, Market Research, Online Marketing, and Creative Services.
Finance/ Accounting: Positions include Creditors/Debtors Controllers, Financial Controllers, Management Accountants, Financial Managers, Group Accountants and Tax Consultants.
Administrative: Administrative functions are diverse and exist in most areas of the business. Positions include Personnel Assistants, Administrative Clerks, Office Managers and Facilities
Coordinators. Human Resources: Opportunities exist across the HR spectrum – from generalist roles supporting lines of business to more specialized roles such as Remuneration Management, Training and Development, Recruitment and Organizational Development.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Outbound
Employment Type: Part-time or Full Time
Location: Tualatin, OR
Hours: M-F during normal business hours
Are you interested in a sales position with an established technology company? Are you interested in becoming part of a trusted technology team committed to guiding our clients towards the right technology solutions, customizations and services to meet their needs? We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting/cold calling into targeted markets and coordinating with Marketing and Sales Executives in lead generation efforts.
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers on a daily basis
- Develop new relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Respond to inbound calls
- Follow-up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting
- Nurture leads to ensure progression of opportunities to Sales Executives
- Work with Marketing and Sales Executives to identify new prospective clients
- Earn, learn and maintain product education courses and certifications
- Understand Xiologix’ services and offerings while keeping up-to-date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace
- Track all lead activity in CRM
- Driven Sales Professional with strong ability to forge consultative relationships built on trust
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in storage, security, networking or like technology
- Professional demeanor exhibiting trust building traits such as honesty and integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional ability to listen, understand and recommend appropriately in person and over the phone
- Ability to tailor approach for each individual interaction
- Self-motivated team player with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, shift priorities and meet deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in basic computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to quickly become proficient in all Xiologix services and offerings and the unique value we bring to our clients
- Must have clean background and be drug-free
- Hourly or salary based on experience. Please state salary requirements when you send us your resume
- Training and certification opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Stable work environment with a long-term employee base
- Responsible self-starters who seek out, get work done and demonstrate results enjoy a lot of autonomy.
Full-time employees are additionally eligible for:
- Full coverage Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Stable work environment with a long-term employee base
- Responsible self-starters who seek out and get work done enjoy a lot of autonomy
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Xiologix is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.